Mmm...


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...(ikhlaskan)



Rindu yg tak terluah...


             “ I could walk forever in my garden."
            Attributed to Claudia Ghandi


" I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you."


" They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now."


" I miss you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow."


  " When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever."


 "Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!" 



Seeking For Allah Forgiveness
Firashatul Jannah 
nota kaki : it's the level of maghfirah already, how's the level of amal?
                 beringatlah, berjaga2lah =)

nota kaki lagi : mak yg semakin jeles dgn penurunan berat badan cik bedah yg mendadak =)amalan cik bedah langsing ke gemok? Sila recheck ye...;-) 

No comments:

 
This Blog Are Protected By Me . DO NOT OPEN MY PAGESOURCE . Full Designed by -Nur Irdina Zakaria-
...